Information we collect and how:
- Information including your name, phone number and email address when you first attend a class with Kim Jones Wellbeing.
- We will also ask you to complete a basic health screening form.
- When attending a workshop or retreat we will ask for additional information about you, including your date of birth, address, and name and details of an emergency contact. We collect information relating to your class attendance.
- In order to process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
- Your email subscription preferences and the history of communications we have sent you, we use MailChimp to collect and store this data.
- We use Google Analytics on our website which means that information about your computer and about your visits to, and use of, this website (these are information about your browser, your IP address, your general location as determined from your IP address and provided by your browser, the site from which you come, and the links followed when leaving our site) is collected through cookies.
What we do with your information:
Any personal information collected from you will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) May 2018 and stored securely and only for as long as is necessary to facilitate our business with you.
While we may use third party services to carry out business administration activities, such as the processing and sorting of data, website analytics and broadcasting emails (MailChimp), we will never allow your data to be shared with another company or organisation for their use.
How we use your data:
- To register you for classes, events, retreats and to process payments.
- To keep a record of your attendance.
- To communicate by email with you. These email communications include information about classes and events and reminders about classes and events you have signed up for as well as any last minute changes to classes.
- In the day to day running of our business to carry out relevant administrative tasks such as invoicing and bookings.
By using our site, you consent to the collection and use of information by us as we have detailed above.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we hold about you and you have the right to request the erasure of any information we hold about you.
If you would like to access this information or to request erasure of your information please make contact using the following details:
Kim Jones Wellbeing
26 Paynes Close, Piddlehinton, Dorset DT2 7TF