We have just returned from our Autumn Yoga Retreat in beautiful countryside in Aquitaine, France. The weather was amazing, fabulous company, food and wonderful hosts. Dates for 2019 to be confirmed.
A relaxing, invigorating and nourishing retreat at the beautiful Haven on the Hill in Lalandusse, Aquitaine, SW France. The retreat has lovely surroundings, swimming pool and purpose built yoga studio.
Only 20 minutes from Bergerac airport easily accessible from Southampton or Bristol.
Only 10 places are available
Kim will be offering the yoga sessions and welcomes you to join her and a small group on this holiday with yoga and relaxation.
- Accommodation in a twin room sharing with bathroom
- 7 brunches, 5 evening meals, dietary requirements catered for if mentioned in advance
- Vegetarian (though there is an option for fish or chicken)
- Afternoon cake and fruit
- Two daily yoga sessions with Pranayama and Meditation
- Transfers to and from the airport
- £650 for 7 nights accommodation, 7 brunches and 5 evening meals. 2 yoga classes per day.
- £100 deposit to secure your place
- Flights are approx £50 each way to Bergerac flying from Southampton
- Excursions (e.g. visit to Monbazillac Chateau at an approximate cost of 10
- Art workshop with Wendy the proprietor.
- Massage treatments with Wendy (also a practicing massage therapist)
- 2 evening meals out in a reasonably priced restaurant
If you would like to have a chat please feel free to call Kim on 01300 348957 or 07990 501207 or email her.